International air transport
WOC Ibérica offers international air transport services
. Your goods at their destination in the fastest way.
For this type of transport it is required that the cargoes are of dimensions adjusted to the airlines with or without controlled temperature, dangerous or non-dangerous goods.
We know that there are times in companies when speed is of the utmost importance, as the goods must be on the other side of the world as a matter of urgency. For this reason, air transport is your best ally to meet the objectives set for your deliveries.
Air freight in simple steps
To facilitate all the management that must be carried out for the transport of goods by air, you must provide us with the following information:
- The volume, measurements and weight of the goods to be transported. In this way, we will determine whether a partial load or a full load is required.
- Depending on the type of goods, you can choose with or without temperature control, for general or hazardous cargo.
- Determine the type of pick-up and delivery. We offer the following options:
- Door-to-door service: Collection and delivery at the addresses indicated by the customer.
- Door-to-airport service: Collection at the door of origin and delivery at the airport of destination.
- Airport to door service: Collection at the airport of origin and delivery at the address indicated by the client.
Export and import of goods
Our air export and import services range from collection to delivery. We manage dispatches, issuing of certificates, documentation, .....
We insure the goods from the time they leave the factory until they arrive at their destination.
Advantages of air freight transport
The main advantages of air transport are:
- Availability of a large fleet.
- Speed of shipment.
- Wide network of connections all over the world.
- It is one of the safest means of transport.
- The procedures for sending goods by air are relatively simple.
Documents required to transport goods by air
Documentation for air shipments:
- An air waybill (AWB) must be issued. This is a contract of carriage by air that specifies the conditions under which the goods have been received for carriage by air. It also serves to identify the parties involved and the goods being transported.
- The air waybill is drawn up by the transport agent (IATA agent) or the airline itself and is addressed to the exporter, the airline and the importer.
- Three original documents must be issued containing the name, address of the consignor and consignee, the forwarding agent, the airports of loading and destination, as well as the description of the goods, number of packages, weight, tariffs, etc.
- The air waybills can also be MAWBL (Master Air Way Bill) awbl direct from the airline with real data of the exporter and importer made by the IATA agent with the flight number of the airline or HAWBL (House Air Way Bill) in which it is issued by a forwarder or freight forwarder. They are always original and travel with the goods.
- On arrival of the goods, the AWBL's are stamped and can be cleared.